The recently published market study by Fact.MR highlights the current trends that are expected to influence the dynamics of the CLIA Market in the upcoming years. The report introspects the supply chain, cost structure, and recent developments pertaining to the CLIA Market in the report and the impact of the COVID-19 on these facets of the market. Further, the micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to impact the growth of the CLIA Market are thoroughly studied in the presented market study.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4734
Laboratories across the world are increasingly adopting chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) technology to label antibodies. Chemiluminescent methods serve as important tools in biomedical research. The number of clinical tests incorporating CLIA techniques is forecast to be leveraged, attributed to technological breakthroughs in disease diagnostics and rise in demand for preventive diagnostics and treatment monitoring.
On the back of these trends, the global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay market is projected to expand positively at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period (2020-2025). Besides, international collaborations amongst global laboratories as well as rising test volumes has necessitated adoption of semi-automation and integration of testing facilities.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4734
This is anticipated to be a major driver behind the growth of the CLIA market.
Key Takeaways of Global CLIA Market Study:
- Semi-automated analyzers are anticipated to expand healthily at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. An uptick in the number of market players offering integrated systems and prevalence of multiplexed analyzers are poised to drive the segment’s growth.
- However, the reagents segment is set to retain its dominance in the global CLIA market, owing to its affordability and shorter test duration. The segment is set to account for almost three-fourths of the global CLIA market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4734/S
- By application, the endocrine disorders segment promises impressive growth opportunities. Major factors responsible for its growth are continuous innovations in test offerings and wide production portfolios of key manufacturers. Projections indicate a market share of almost half and a CAGR of 6.9%.
- By end-use, clinical laboratories are forecast to register relatively high CAGR of 6.6%. This is attributed to rising penetration of private laboratories and growing preference of patients for clinical laboratories. Moreover, expanding base of clinical laboratories and increase in number of test procedures are likely to drive the clinical laboratories segment growth.
- Regionally, North America shall retain its hegemony over the CLIA market, owing to a burgeoning demand for faster and specific diagnosis to aid decision-making amongst end-users. Anticipated market share for the region amounts to nearly two-fifth of the global CLIA market.
- Asia-Pacific shows lucrative growth prospects. This is due to gradual adoption of novel products incorporating CLIA technologies, rising market competition amongst key players and greater accreditations to establish more laboratories. The region is anticipated to capture a quarter of the global CLIA market.
- Significant growth opportunities exist for the global CLIA market in the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Companies have bolstered their operations in order to find potential diagnosis and cure for the novel coronavirus disease. An example of this is the ongoing study on a peptide-based magnetic chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay for serological diagnosis of the COVID-19 disease. This will be the second-only available diagnostic test after the RT-PCR test.
- Leading market players, such as Beckman Coulter and Roche AG, have invested heavily in designing several CLIA techniques. Beckman Coulter is testing the implication of indirect measles immunoglobulin (IgM) and Immunoglobulin G (IgG) serology assays on immune reaction towards the SARS-COV2-Virus. This is anticipated to assist them in finding potential growth inhibiting techniques to contain the COVID-19’s spread.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4734
“Expansion of test offerings in innovative disease diagnosis areas and innovation in integrated immunoassay platforms are anticipated to leverage prospects for the global CLIA market in the future. Key manufacturers have capitalized on the aforementioned strategies to broad base their market footprint in key regions,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Broad Basing of Testing Services, Rising Innovations to Intensify Market Competition:
Highly consolidated, the global CLIA market is dominated by the following four players: F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers and Beckman Coulter, Inc. The increasing preference for ongoing research to expand test portfolios is anticipated to burgeon the growth of the global CLIA market. Also, innovation in multiplexed assays is poised to drive market growth.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/04/02/2010865/0/en/Demand-for-Pleural-Catheters-to-Witness-6-4-CAGR-During-2019-2029-Hospitals-Register-over-65-of-Total-Adoption-Says-Fact-MR-in-a-New-Study.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583