The Medical Gases and Equipment Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5428
The global medical gases and equipment market is exhibiting steady growth with the surge in demand from hospitals, home care settings, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare facilities. A recent study by Fact.MR states that the medical gases and equipment market is anticipated to grow at over 8% CAGR during the forecast period between 2020 and 2030.
Rising cases of chronic ailments such as diabetes, cancer, asthma, cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, and communicable diseases have been creating scope for expansion. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one out of two adults in the U.S. suffer from chronic diseases.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5428
Data obtained from same source revealed that 86% of national expenditure, accounting for US$ 2.7 trillion, were incurred on the treatment of mental health conditions and chronic ailments in the U.S. These facts and figures indicate the surge in incidence of chronic ailments, which is expected to fuel the demand for medical gases and equipment in the coming years.
Though the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has impacted production process across manufacturing units in the first half of this year, the market is forecast to recover soon owing to the rush of patients across healthcare facilities.
Key Takeaways from Medical Gases and Equipment Market Report
- The increase in therapeutic application of medical gases and equipment is forecast to fuel the sales through the forecast period
- Hospitals will continue exhibiting surging demand in the coming years
- North America will dominate in the global medical gases and equipment market, with the U.S at the forefront. The demand from East Asia too is expected to rise in the coming years
- With the on-set of COVID-19 pandemic, the market has been experiencing surge in demand which tends to persist over the next couple of years
“The therapeutic application of medical gases and equipment has risen significantly over the past decade. Due to having diverse advantages such as effective to treat burn, strokes, providing hypoxia therapy in children, and others, the demand for therapeutic medical gases is projected to rise in the coming years,” said a Fact.MR analyst.
Surge in Demand for Medical Gases Propelling Growth
Medical gases and equipment are used extensively in medical processes such as anesthesia, intensive care treatment, respiratory therapy, and others. Various types of medical gases such as oxygen, nitrous oxide, helium, carbon dioxide, and others are used in medical gas supply systems in hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
With the rapid expansion of healthcare industry, the demand for medical gases is sky-rocketing which is catering to the growth of the market. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the hospital industry in India is growing at a steady pace and is likely to reach at US$ 132.84 billion by fiscal year 2022. This indicates surging prospects for sales across high potential markets.
Furthermore, the rapid growth of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is fuelling the demand for medical gases, which in turn is enabling growth in the market.
Medical Gases and Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
In order to sustain in the positions amid increasing competition, market players in the medical gases and equipment market are emphasizing on launching of broader categories of products.
- Airgas Inc. launched its new range of medical-grade gases which are highly efficient in managing medical-grade oxygen, medical-grade liquid nitrogen, and others for various applications such as respiratory therapy, burn therapy, and others in the recent year
- Praxair Inc. launched its new extensive range of medical gases such as trigas which is a mixture of Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Carbon Dioxide and used in In Vitro Fertilization machines, synthetic air for ICU, PICU, and NICU areas, and others in the current year
Some of the companies profiled in the medical gases and equipment market report are Airgas Inc., Atlas Copco AB, GCE Group AB, Matheson Tri-Gas Inc., Messer Group GmbH, and Praxair Inc.
To connect an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5428
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5413/prepackaged-medical-kits-and-trays-market
Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5418/cables-and-leads-for-medical-equipment-market
Coatings for Medical Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5421/coatings-for-medical-devices-market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583