The Marine Adhesives Market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5412
Increasing use of marine adhesives to bond metal, composite, and plastic components is expected to propel market growth, finds Fact.MR. Marine adhesives display higher bonding strength, elasticity, greater absorption of vibrations and impact, strong affinity with paints, and resistance to UV rays. These factors, along with their high compatibility with environmental factors such as exposure to moisture and water, make marine adhesives a viable option for varied uses.
Marine adhesives are extensively used in the construction and repair of naval vessels such as commercial boats, cruise ships, yachts, leisure boats, and ferries. They are also used to enhance durability, strength, stability, and water resistance to bonds in decks, windows, portholes, spider hulls, and inflatables. Increasing popularity of underwater adventure sports along with luxurious cruise tours is expected to surge the growth of the marine adhesives market over the coming years.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5412
Key Takeaways from Marine Adhesives Market Report
- The marine adhesives market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR due to their properties of high durability and flexibility.
- Asia Pacific is expected to amass a major share in the global marine adhesives market, due to low production cost, better marine vessel manufacturing facilities, and increasing naval bases in the region.
- Marine adhesives find various applications in the boats segments, further boosted by rising popularity of recreational boating and leisure activities.
- The polyurethane segment showcases a major share in the marine adhesives market, due to high shear and peel strength, as well as its moisture sensitive nature.
- Marine adhesives can be used only within specific temperatures, causing major restrictions in their applicability.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruptions in various sectors, including the marine adhesives market. Ban on transport and subsequent lockdowns have caused a slowdown in production due to the unavailability of raw materials. This has directly affected sales, causing shutdowns of various plants.
Increased Research & Development Efforts to Boost Growth
Players are focused on creating marine adhesives that offer better strength and efficiency. They are working on innovating and developing adhesives that can be used in varying temperature ranges. Increased spending on leisure activities has contributed to the growth of the marine sector, which is directly aiding the marine adhesives market. Popularity of underwater sports has increased opportunities for players due to rising equipment innovations. Players are now focused on launching innovative and advanced products. In April 2020, Hexcel launched the HexBond 679 adhesive film, which boasts of containing low temperature quick cure properties.
Some of the key players in the global marine adhesives market are Engineered Bonding Solutions, Henkel, 3M, Sika, ITW, Ashland, LORD Corporation, Scott Bader, Permabond, Bostik, H. B. Fuller, Huntsman, Anabond, Gurit, Master Bond, Hernon Manufacturing, Parson Adhesives, Chemique Adhesives & Sealants, MAPEI, and Gougeon Brothers.
Valuable Insights on Marine Adhesives Market Report
Fact.MR in its latest report, presents a detailed analysis on the marine adhesives market for the years 2020-2030. In order to provide better understanding, the market has been divided into several segments, based on application into frame to hull bonding, window sealing, deck hatch sealing, below the waterline, above the waterline, and others. Based on type of resin, the market is divided into epoxy, polyurethane, silicone, and others. Polyurethane is expected to dominate the segment due to its wide range of applicability in marine vessel production.
On the basis of vessel type, the marine adhesives market has been segmented into luxury cruise, passenger ships, cargo ships, boats, and others. Increasing demand for boats is expected to help this segment progress fast. The global marine adhesives market is segregated based on geography into North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa.
To connect an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5412
Key findings of the report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583