The recently published market study by Fact.MR highlights the current trends that are expected to influence the dynamics of the Prefilled Syringes Market in the upcoming years. The report introspects the supply chain, cost structure, and recent developments pertaining to the Prefilled Syringes Market in the report and the impact of the COVID-19 on these facets of the market. Further, the micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to impact the growth of the Prefilled Syringes Market are thoroughly studied in the presented market study.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=603
With increasing demand for efficient drug delivery systems, especially for injectable drug delivery, the need for innovative injectable drug delivery options has risen. Given the advantages of standalone drug injecting systems such as prefilled syringes, such as ease in use and enhanced safety, their demand is expected to increase at a high pace in the coming years.
According to Fact.MR analysis on prefilled syringes, the global market for prefilled syringes is anticipated to expand at a meteoric rate during the period of forecast. The global prefilled syringes market is poised to grow at a volume CAGR of 9.1% during the period of assessment, 2017-2026 and the sale of prefilled syringes across the globe is estimated to cross US$ 11 Bn by end of the year of assessment (2026).
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=603
The research report on global prefilled syringes market has profiled many such key companies involved in the manufacturing of prefilled syringes, such as Unilife Corporation, Sterinova, SHL Group, NIPRO, Bespak, AptarGroup, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc., Vetter Pharma International GmbH, Stevanato Group, SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer, Medtronic, Baxter International Inc., Terumo Medical Corporation and Becton Dickinson and Company.
Key Highlights on the Global Prefilled Syringes Market:
- North America in terms of sale of prefilled syringes tops other regional market during the period of assessment. This regions, especially dominated by United States, has witnessed increased adoption of glass prefilled syringes owing to high presence of chronic disorders. On the other hand, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is expected to showcase increased inclination towards these injectable drug delivery systems. Asia Pacific excluding Japan region has shown immense potential as a favorable market place for various end use industries owing to its huge business potential. This has increased the presence of various pharmaceutical industries in the region. Moreover, increasing population growth in China and India, along with aging population has raised the demand bar for prefilled syringes to inject drugs to treat diseases such as diabetes and other autoimmune disorders
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/603/S
- By material type, glass based prefilled syringes hold the highest market share and sales of glass based prefilled syringes is estimated to surpass U$ 7.5 Bn by end of 2026. However, owing to high fragile nature of these syringes, manufacturers have developed polymer based prefilled syringes that are also gaining high traction. Polymer based prefilled syringes have a comparatively higher break resistance and do not react with the drug they carry
- With respect to distribution channels, hospitals are the most lucrative. Sale of both glass and polymer based prefilled syringes from hospitals is estimated to reach a value of over US$ 6.5 Bn by end of the year of assessment. Online pharmacies and specialty clinics are also expected to significantly contribute to the growth of the global prefilled syringes market in the coming years
- By technology type, sale of conventional prefilled syringes is higher than safety prefilled syringes. However, rate of sales of safety prefilled syringes is expected grow at a higher pace than the conventional product during the period of forecast
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=603
- By function type, single chambered prefilled syringes have gained high steam since past years. This segment is expected to grow at higher rate during the period of forecast and the sale of single chambered prefilled syringes is estimated to reach a value of over US$ 8 Bn by end of the year of assessment (2026)
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5453/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
Paper Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5454/paper-diagnostics-market
DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030 : https://www.factmr.com/report/5474/dna-probes-based-diagnostics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583