Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the Automotive Knee Airbags Market during the historical period. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2019, and key prospects over the forecast period. The insights and analytics on the Automotive Knee Airbags Market span several pages. These are covered in numerous sections, including, drivers and restraints, challenges and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures)
Reducing the risk of injuries to the knee, hip and thigh during collision, knee airbags play a vital role in safety. Providing an extra layer of security, manufacturers have started applying thin layer of silicone on the airbag to protect it from heat and smooth deployment even after many years. Taking a step forward, manufacturers are providing smart airbag protecting smaller or out-of-position occupants.
This Fact.MR report discusses key prospects for growth of global automotive knee airbags market during the forecast period, 2017-2022, offering pragmatic insights to lead market players towards devising & implementing informed strategies.
After reading the Automotive Knee Airbags Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Automotive Knee Airbags Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Connect To an Expert
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To Get All-In Insights On the Regional Landscape of The Report Market, Buy Now
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Automotive Knee Airbags Market
- Europe is expected to be the largest market for automotive knee airbags during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Europe automotive knee airbags market is estimated to reach just over US$ 50 million revenue by the end of 2022.
- North America is expected to be the second most lucrative market in automotive knee airbags. Owing to the imposition of various in-vehicle safety standards by the government and race among automotive manufacturers to earn top safety ratings is boosting the automotive knee airbags market in North America.
- Neoprene coated automotive knee airbags are expected to account for nearly three-fourth of the revenue share by the end of 2017. Neoprene coated automotive knee airbags are projected to surpass US$ 100 million revenues towards the end of 2022. Meanwhile, silicone coated automotive knee airbags are also expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period.
- Compared to polyester automotive knee airbags, nylon automotive knee airbags are expected to experience above-average growth between 2017 and 2022. Nylon airbags are projected to account for more than three-fourth of the revenue share by 2017 end.
- Sales of automotive knee airbags is expected to be highest through Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). By the end of 2022, OEM is projected to reach nearly US$ 150 million revenue.
- Compact passenger cars are expected to emerge as the largest deployer of automotive knee airbags. Compact passenger cars are estimated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
Some important questions that the Automotive Knee Airbags Market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Automotive Knee Airbags Market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Automotive Knee Airbags Market to expand their geographic footprints
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR: –
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates