The development of printing electronics and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology is the major driver that is expected to boost the connected bottles market during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029. With the growing urban population and rapidly changing lifestyle trends around the globe, the demand for connected bottles is increasing. With the help of connected bottles, beverage manufacturers and marketers are looking forward to innovative smart packaging solutions, allowing them to connect to their customers. The selling of counterfeit alcohol, today, is a US$ 3 billion industry, and for every dollar of fake wine sold, premium alcohol companies are losing business.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4135
The global connected bottles market is expected to burgeon, owing to several beverage companies that are looking forward to news ways of marketing their products and connect directly to consumers for further campaigns. Connected bottles consist of NFC connected closures, allowing producers and companies to establish a one-on-one relationship with consumers. With currently over 1.5 billion smartphone users with NFC capability, NFC-enabled smart packaging can be used to deliver several personalized experiences that customers demand, featuring product information, promotional offers, videos, how-to-guides, and reordering reminders available with the simple tap of a smartphone.
Connected Bottles Market: Segmentation
The connected bottles market can be segmented on the basis of functionality and technology.
On the basis of functionality, the connected bottles market can be segmented into:
On the basis of technology, the connected bottles market can be segmented into:
- Bar Code
- 2D Matrix Code
- Quick Response Code
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4135
Connected Bottles Market: Key Players
The connected bottles market is characterized by the presence of a small number of players who are focused on developing new and innovative ways to market the connected bottles technology to the leaders of the spirits and beverages market.
Some of the key players in the connected bottles market are Guala Closures Group and Sharp End Agency.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the connected bottles market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the connected bottles market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as functionality, technology, and region.
After reading the Connected Bottles Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Connected Bottles Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period 2019 – 2029
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
For entire list of market players, request for TOC here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4135
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
Connected Bottles Market: Regional Overview
In North America, the demand for connected bottles is growing in the U.S with the growing demand for luxury alcohol beverages, due to the presence of top brands in the country. The arrival of several other major wine, cognac and Armagnac brands have augmented the demand for connected bottles among consumers in the U.S. The connected bottles market is expected to grow in several other regions such as Europe, after Pernod Ricard deployed more than 300,000 connected bottles as part of its ‘Because Summer’ campaign.
Some important questions that the Connected Bottles Market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Connected Bottles Market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Connected Bottles Market to expand their geographic footprints
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583