The global decabromodiphenyl ether market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% and estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 400 Mn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027). Flame retardant materials such as decabromodiphenyl ether are slowly gaining traction from various industry sectors such as textiles, plastics, automotive and electronic components. Long term ignition resistance is the principal contribution of decabromodiphenyl ether. The ever expanding polymer and electronics sectors to meet customer requirements is indirectly fueling demand for high performance chemicals, such as decabromodiphenyl ether. Decabromodiphenyl ether is also playing an important role in the formation of insulation materials which is expected to broaden product usage in the forthcoming years.
Request Sample Report Now- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4456
Key Takeaways of the Decabromodiphenyl Ether Market Study
- During the forecast period (2019-2027), North America is expected to garner maximum share in the global decabromodiphenyl ether market, closely followed by U.S. and Canada. The region will grow 1.4x during the aforementioned period
- Increasing construction activities in the area will result in the use of decabromodiphenyl ether products as they are used in commercial-grade carpets, pipes and duct elements such as duct coverings or insulation, thus boosting industry growth in the region
- Europe’s market demand for decabromodiphenyl ether is led by Germany, the UK, and France. Increasing demand for workforce and increased demand for mobility will improve the region’s automotive industry
- Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing region within the global decabromodiphenyl ether market with a growth rate of over 5%. The burgeoning demand for organobromines is a result of the growing need for zinc-bromine batteries
- China has the largest manufacturing base of electronics in the world. The significant growth in the electronics segment was recorded by electronic products such as smartphones, TVs, wires, cables, etc. The country not only serves the domestic electronics demand, but also exports electronic production to other countries
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4456
“Growing demand for high performance chemicals is offering significant opportunities for the decabromodiphenyl ether market. Increasing demand for high-performance, lightweight plastics would drive product growth,” says the Fact.MR analyst
A Shift Towards Non-halogenated Materials Wintessed among Manufacturers
The global decabromodiphenyl market is consolidated in nature with few competitors holding the top shares. Presently, the major manufacturers of decabromodiphenyl ether are, Intertek Group PLCM, Jiangyin Suli Chemicals, Tosoh Corporation and others. Competitors involved in the decabromodiphenyl ether market are facing several restrictions from government and environmental unions regarding transactions related to trade of decabromodiphenyl ether. As government bodies demand the use of less toxic materials, a slow shift towards non-halogenated materials is becoming the norm.
Find More Valuable Insights on the Decabromodiphenyl Ether Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global decabromodiphenyl ether market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the decabromodiphenyl ether market on the basis of purity grade (83% Purity, 97% Purity), material (Polyolefin, Polyvinylchloride, ABS(acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), Polyurethane, Polypropylene), end use (Building and Construction, Electronics and Electrical Equipment, Transportation, Textiles and Others), across several major regions.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4456
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583