Polydimethylsiloxane market is growing at a steady CAGR of around 4.2% through 2029, propelled by large scale industrial activities and developments in the construction industry globally. Polydimethylsiloxane is largely consumed in industrial processes owing to its extensive and beneficial chemical and physical properties. Within industrial processing, polydimethylsiloxane has a broad range of applications such as oil and natural gas, hydraulic fluids and additives for polymers. It’s applicability as an anti-foaming agent paves the way for higher extraction rates and provides a road map for taking market growth to the next level. Demand for polydimethylsiloxane is also anticipated to witness a surge in diverse industries such as cosmetics & personal care, as well as the healthcare industry. The global sales of polydimethylsiloxane are estimated to surpass a valuation of ~US$ 6,500 Mn by 2029.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1618
Key Takeaways of Polydimethylsiloxane Market Study
- Industrial Process is projected to represent around one-third of the overall incremental opportunity created over the forecast period
- Elastomers among other polydimethylsiloxane types are estimated to surpass US$ 3.7 Bn by 2029 end owing to high demand from various end-use industries, such as construction and industrial applications
- Emerging applications of PDMS such as personal care & cosmetics and healthcare are likely to expand value growth of global market by 1.5X by 2029 end
- Fact.MR reports that demand for industrial process and construction end use industry of polydimethylsiloxane collectively accounts for around two-third of the global consumption and is poised to create absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2029
- Personal Care among other end-use industries is likely to witness a striking growth of ~4-5% throughout the assessment period (2019-2029)
- As compared to developed regions, the sales of polydimethylsiloxane are envisaged to be higher in countries of East Asia.
“With the growing demand for self-healing composite materials, polydimethylsiloxane manufacturers have expanded their production capacity and R&D facilities to meet the growing demand from end-use industries” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1618
Facility Expansion to Provide New Value Pool to Prominent Players
Polydimethylsiloxane market is highly fragmented with numerous regional and local players. DowDupont Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, and Elkem ASA are the prominent players accounting for around two-third of global sales. Manufacturers engaged in production of polydimethylsiloxane are increasingly focusing on R&D to develop innovative and advanced products to maintain a strong position in the market. In addition, they are expanding their production capacity, collaborating with end-use industry giants and shifting towards high growth regions to meet the growing demands of polydimethylsiloxane globally. For instance, in 2018, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd expanded its production capacity of silicon based polymers at its Thailand plant.
Find More Valuable Insights on Polydimethylsiloxane Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global Polydimethylsiloxane market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the polydimethylsiloxane market on the basis of type (elastomers, fluids, resins, and gels & others), end-use (industrial process, construction, personal care, electronics, transport, health care, and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS/Russia, Japan, APEJ, and Middle East & Africa).
For Comprehensive Insights Ask an Analyst Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1618
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates