IR Research Challenge
Investments Revolution is providing an opportunity for amateur equity researchers to be offered a chance for publication on its platform through the IR Research Challenge. IR’s new platform is viewed by thousands of Australian and New Zealand investors seeking actionable investment analysis by professionals and private individuals who pass the editorial requirements. Further, prizes are on offer!
- The competition is open to any student or private individual. Participants will have until the 19th November to submit and have published a qualifying submission on the Investments Revolution platform.
- Competitors will need to research and write a fundamental analysis on a company from one of the following exchanges: ASX, NZX, or SGX
- Submissions must be of sufficient quality to be accepted for publication, submissions which do not pass the editorial process for publication will not count towards the competition.
- Two awards will be given to the highest quality articles. Selected competitors may be offered research roles with Investments Revolution.
The written submission will be a fundamental analysis and actionable (buy/hold/sell) recommendation on a qualifying stock. The following will need to be covered:
- Thesis executive summary
- Research and Analysis of Industry
- Business Quality Analysis
- Business Price Analysis (Valuation)
- Overview of risks
- Summary and recommendation
See the pitch guidelines found here
- Prizes: two awards of $350 NZD
- Exposure on IR’s curated research platform viewed by thousands of Australian, New Zealand, and International investors seeking original actionable analysis.
- You will gain practical experience in stock analysis and develop your writing and presentation skills. Commendations from these competitions will aid your personal brand going forward.
- Selected participants may be scouted for full-time or part-time roles.
- 22nd October – 19th December–submissions accepted
- 23d December – Winners notified
What to do
- Submit your analysis, a profile picture, and brief bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you title the email as ¨Research Challenge Entry – Your Name
- For further information contact email@example.com
- Terms and condition